With a commitment from the Australian Government to upgrade a portion of Great Eastern Highway west of Kalgoorlie, this estate is becoming an increasingly attractive location for transport and logistics companies servicing Western Australia.
Key features of Anzac Drive Industrial Estate include:
- Dual-road frontage lots for easy access and efficient land use, suitable for triple road trains
- Serviced lots with underground power, water and telecommunications
- Street lighting for added security
- Roads with wide corners and mountable kerbs for triples' maneuverability
- Direct access to Anzac Drive and connection to Great Eastern Highway
- Access and close proximity to West Kalgoorlie rail freight yards and linkage to the Kalgoorlie Business Park
- Design guidelines to ensure a high standard of development
If you're a landowner and looking for an industrial builder, visit Master Builders WA for more information.